Friday, October 12, 2007

Final(ly) see "him" live and in person...

So, the excitement of the new Cream Abdul Babar tour had me forget about all that's going on right nearby. Luckily I dj'ed last night, at the radio station, and was reminded of a HUGE show (well for me it's a huge show) at the Club Downunder Saturday night. So, instead of going to Atlanta tomorrow, i'll be headed up to Savannah today right after I get off work. Then after catching CAB at The Jinx I'll head back Saturday morning so that I can see JESU right here in TALLAHASSEE! For those of you not in the know, this is one of Justin K. Broadrick's many projects. Broadrick is the man that HEAVILY influenced my musical tastes back in the late 80s into the early...well, to really think about it he's always influenced me in some way since I got into "underground" music...anyway, his band GODFLESH was a big deal for me. TWICE I was to see GODFLESH when canceled tours (or cut short tours) kept me from seeing them live before they disbanded. Well, he's back in the states and this time with Jesu...I'll be there this time...right in my own backyard.

No comments: