Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Intro to make ya head grow...

So, I'm at it again. My friend Zil has re-introduced me to blogger.com and i've decided to try and take full advantage of this thing. I started off with a livejournal and either got bored with it, fell into what seems to be rather common pitfalls or just gave up due to everything else in life distracting me.
Now I've got a few deadlines breathing down my neck, a renewed interest in my radio show and several reasons to try and conquer, get past or just learn from these other "life distractions" and maybe this little thingamabob can help me out. (I can't believe "thingamabob" didn't trip the "auto spell check.")
The deadline is for an interview and hopefully a couple album reviews for a new music/"culture" website and print magazine I just started working for (well, these will be my first contributions, I don't even feel comfortable saying I work for them just yet, but let's move on). Actually, though I haven't submitted anything yet, I have done a fair amount of work for SideLine magazine and was given a fine letter of recommendation from Caustic Mattie, I think I'll be ok, but I'm not going to promote it completely until I get something published.
So...I guess this will become my new (and probably alter ego) music blog...that or I'll just end up posting a lot of the same stuff on both...until I get comfortable with blogger.com. Do you subscribe to blogs on here? How do I browse my "friends' blogs?" How do I find my friends' blogs? or anyone I know is on here but that I don't know their email or their blog title (I'm pretty sure Justin K Broadrick is on here...or he was)?

No comments: