Thursday, August 23, 2007

on the air...

So, yeah, as mentioned earlier, I do a little radio show. It's on a college station (WVFS, the "Voice" of Florida State) and airs from 10p - 2a (EST) every Thursday evening...which is tonight...now. It's called Club Convergence and it's all electronic music...of many different genres.

Tonight I was reminded once again of how long i've been doing this. I started at the station almost right out of high school...and early on I knew I wanted to do this little show. Watched two other "elder" djs host the show during my first years at the station and was finally given control around 1992...yes, that's what I said, 1992. Which means i've basically been the show's host for the better part of 15 years (minus a short break I took in the late 90s...but we don't have to discuss that do we? Even though I just did...) Well after a short break from the show the station manager asked me to come back, without my prompting even, after two other replacements didn't work out so well).

Anyway...that was a long ramble for me to basically just put in a short plug for my little radio show. Check out the site I posted for it on Multiply.com. I've recorded shows, posted playlists and eventually i'll post a few more album and/or show reviews...seein' as the one's i posted are from last year. Stay tuned and enjoy.

No comments: