Friday, August 24, 2007

Queen's May is a doctor of the stars...

So I mentioned this would be a good spot for music stuff...and here's my first mini-post with a tidbit of information for ya. Looks like Brian May has been quite busy...for more than 30 years actually. But he's finally finished his doctorate in astrophysics. Just check out this little story about the endeavor.

Evidently he's already co-authored a book about the history of the universe, it's called "Bang" so i'm guessing he's not siding with any creationists. And his thesis was rather weighty as well, "a 48,000 word study which seeks to prove planets and dust clouds in our solar system orbit in the same direction."

Somewhat entertaining news, but it just makes me wish I had A Night at the Opera with me at work today.

No comments: